The one day of the year where couples dress up, dine out and shower each other with gifts to show their love and affection for each other. I absolutely love this holiday, but hate getting the same bouquet of flowers.
So, I've done a round up of some of my favorite gifts that every Kentucky girl will love.
1. Kentucky girls T-shirt for the bourbon loving girl made by a Louisville local, Shop Louie Lu.
2. Jewelry is nice, but watches are the best. And the Daniel Wellington Classic Black Sheffield and love charm are the perfect "I Love You" gift.
3. Handmade wooden "All of me Loves All of You" sign made by local Lexington crafter Ellie Kate Design. I want everything in her shop!
4. Delicious port infused chocolate dried strawberries from Chua Chocolatier's. I may have eaten all of them in one sitting!
5. The ultimate Kentucky loving valentine day gift box from The Bluegrass Box with Kentucky charm necklace, chocolates from cellar door, bath goodies and more all from local Kentucky business owners.